The HS-7954SH could be considered the most economical high voltage, high torque, coreless servo on the market. Based on the ultra popular HS-7955TG, the HS-7954SH has the added benefit of our high voltage coreless motor. With 403 inch ounce of torque at 7.4 volts, the HS-7954SH is fast too with a 0.12 second transit time when operating on a 2 cell LiPo pack. The HS-7954SH harnesses all this power by utilizing a heavy duty case that incorporates an aluminum heat sink, hardened steel gears, and two strong steel gear pins nested in brass axial bushings. Put it all together and you get one tough high voltage servo at a price that can't be beat.
- 6.0v to 7.4v
- Motor Type - Coreless
- Bearing Type - Dual Ball Bearing
- Speed (6.0V/7.4V) - 0.15/ 0.12 sec @ 60 deg.
- Torque kg./cm. (6.0V/7.4V) - 24.0 / 29.0
- Size in Millimetres - 39.88 x 20.07 x 38.10
- Weight grams - 65.2
- Gears - Hardened Steel
- G2 Digital Circuit
- HV Coreless Motor
- Dual Ball Bearing Supported Output Shaft
- Steel Gear Train (MK first gear)