Producing 400 rpm more than the DLE-30, the DLE-35RA offers gas power convenience and performance in a popular size — great for pattern pilots and any fliers eager to give their aerobatic aircraft an extra edge. The rear exhaust design is ideal for tuned pipe setups.
Advanced CNC machining, tight tolerances and refined porting improve compression and fuel burning efficiency to raise performance and reduce exhaust residue.
Redesigned, lightened piston skirt provides better throttle response, fuel economy and resistance to wear.
Included 2-stage muffler’s two outlets reduce back pressure and increase power.
Also features a special aluminum alloy crankcase, high-quality sealed crankshaft bearings and DLE-customized carburetor.
DLE Electronic Ignition
Enjoy hassle-free starts with the DLE electronic ignition system — now able to handle voltages from 4.8V to 8.4V, with redesigned circuitry and software for improved idle and throttle transition.
Loaded With Extras
The DLE-35RA comes with many accessories that add to its value — including an electronic ignition system, engine standoffs, spark plug and muffler.
Rear Exhaust Design
The included muffler installs without cutting your cowl. Optional tuned pipes route easily from the rear of the engine directly into your model's tunnel.
- Stock Number: DLEG0435
- Displacement: 34.9 cc (2.13 cu in)
- Bore: 1.52 in (38.5 mm)
- Stroke: 1.18 in (30 mm)
- Total Weight: 2.77 lb (1.26 kg)
- RPM Range: 1,500-8,500
- Output: 4.1 hp @ 8,500 rpm
- Requires: Unleaded gasoline, oil, ignition battery & propeller
- Includes: Electronic ignition, muffler, spark plug, engine standoffs, integrated choke rod guide & rear-mounted carb
- Ignition Battery: 4.8V-12V NiMH, LiPo or LiFe pack (Voltage regulator required if LiPo or LiFe pack is used.)
- Compression Ratio: 7.6:1
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: DLEG3526
- Weight Breakdown: Engine: 33.02 oz (936 g); Muffler: 2.61 oz (74 g); Ignition: 5.26 oz (211 g)