Powerbox Gemini + SensorSwitch
Want to switch the unit with a SensorSwitch? Or a magnet? With the new PowerBox Gemini II the choice is yours!
Manufacturer part number: 3120
Availability: 2 in stock
The Gemini II is the logical development of the PowerBox Gemini, which we have produced unchanged since 2005. The revised design incorporates ideas gleaned from customer requests and our own experience. The Gemini II has a considerably higher performance than the earlier model, since the case now consists of a high-quality machined aluminium heat-sink. Numerous supplementary features have also been added. For example, the pilot now has two options for activating the system: either by push-button using the SensorSwitch, or using a magnet. This also allows the implementation of a concealed installation; in this case an integral buzzer indicates the ON and OFF state.
Like all power supply systems from PowerBox Systems, the Gemini II boasts consistent redundant construction: two regulators, two controllers and two integral Hall sensors ensure a totally reliable power supply. The external SensorSwitch activates both electronic switches simultaneously. The tri-colour LEDs in the SensorSwitch indicate the battery status in four stages. The battery inputs take the form of MPX high-current connectors.
The output voltage is double-regulated, and can be set either to 5.9 V or 7.4 V.
- double-regulated output voltages for receivers and servos
- Electronic On / Off switch, using either a magnetic trigger or the SensorSwitch
- On and Off switching signalled by visual and audible indicators
- Regulated output voltage of 5.9 V or 7.4 V
- LED voltage indicator for each battery separately
- Supports three battery types: LiPo, NiMH / NiCd, LiFePo
- Suppression of any servo feedback currents which might occur
- MPX battery inputs
- Large-area anodised aluminium case for high regulator capacity
- Integral regulator monitor
||4.0V - 9.0V
||2S LiPo, 2S LiIon, 2S LiFePo, 5S NiCd/NiMH
|Current drain Power-on state
|Current drain Standby
|Maximum load current
||5.9V or 7.4V regulated
||60 x 30 x 15 mm
|Weight Sensor Switch
||-30°C bis +75°C