This is a high-quality, efficient, brushless electronic speed control range comprising units with both an integrated switch-mode BEC (SBEC) and OPTO isolation. The SBEC units can operate without the need for a separate receiver battery to power your servos and receiver, saving you weight and complication, whilst the OPTO ESCs, specifically designed for giant-scale models, require a stand-alone power supply for the receiver and servos. This quality series of ESCs also features an exposed, finned, aluminium heat-sink case with lightweight plastic end caps. Additionally the ESCs include safe power arming, have an advanced programmable option, and include a data logging system for temperature, voltage, current and RPM. Other features include settings for low voltage cut-off, braking, timing, throttle input range, and more, making this a truly pro series range of ESCs.
Driven by popular demand Gecko BECs have been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and have the capability to support higher current applications and eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns. They're also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D E-helicopters.
- Data logging system such as temperature, voltage, current, RPM,
- SBEC Voltage Output 5.0, 6.0, 7.4, 8.4V adjustable
- Advanced Governor Mode and soft start
- High SBEC Current Output, continuous 8A and burst 16A, designed to meet your high current application
- Power arm protection, over-heat protection, low-voltage protection and lost-signal protection
- Secondary sub-menu setting by LCD program card or PC interface
- Firmware updating by PC interface
- Unique metal shape designing gives your new fashion visual impact.
- Super smooth and accurate throttle linearity
- Support and match with most of the motors, including high RPM motors
- Programmable motor timing
- Utilizes new smaller MOSFET technology to minimize weight
- Finned heat sink
- programmable throttle input range
- Anti-spark circuit eliminates (HV OPTO version only)